‘Celebration Breakfast’ is a hearty, scrumptious and easy-to-make indulgence. You can tweak it to make it with ingredients available around the house.
Once in a while, you get an opportunity to call for a celebration. And you want to have something really yummy for breakfast. Without worrying about making it a fattening experience.
Well, if one such occasion is round the corner, look no further!
This simple, fruit-rich, elaborate-looking treat is at hand!
All it involves is your favourite chopped fruits, some muffins, muesli, dry fruits, seeds and a secret sauce!
The Secret Sauce for the Celebration Breakfast
The secret that binds the whole thing together is a well-whipped mixture of
yoghurt/thick curd, some cream, sugar and molten white chocolate. Delicious!
Whisk the ingredients really well. Then scoop and add spoonfuls of this beautiful white mixture every now and then.
The larger proportion of fruits and nuts and muesli makes this a delightful experience as we enjoy the fusion of their textures and smoothness of the white chocolate mixture.
Place the muffin right on top. Add another layer of the chocolate mixture, some toppings and Ta daa! It’s done! I also top it with salted caramel/honey to make it look prettier.
Add a tad bit more of the white chocolate if you have small kids to cater to. Just watch the smiles and the disappearing act!
Celebration BreakfastCourse: BreakfastCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
A great way to start a day! Feel indulgent, eat healthy with this celebratory breakfast.
1 cup fresh fruits, chopped
1/2 cup muesli
1/2 cup dry fruits, nuts, seeds
3/4 cup fresh yoghurt/thick curd
1/4 cup fresh cream
50 g white chocolate
1/4 cup sugar, powdered
1/4 tsp salt
- Heat the white chocolate with a teaspoon of milk or cream on medium heat in a double boiler or in the microwave till just melted. Whisk till smooth with a fork. Cool
- Whisk the cream, yoghurt/thick curd, powdered sugar and salt for 2 minutes on medium speed/with a hand whisk for 4-5 minutes.. Add the molten chocolate and whisk for a further 2 minutes.
- Pick out clean transparent glasses/cups. Fill it with alternate layers of fruits, muesli, dryfruits and the prepared white chocolate mixture.
- Top with the muffins. Now dab more white chocolate mixture on the muffin. Top with more fruits and dry fruits.
- Celebrate with each scoop and enjoy the burst of textures, colours and flavours.
- If you wish, you can add small bits of grated milk/dark chocolate in the layers too.
- You can also use honey in the layers for sweetness, instead of adding sugar with the cream, if you prefer it.