Paneer Steak Noodles is perfect for times when you need an all-in-one dish that has to look spectacular and yet take only minutes to prepare.
All you need to do is to get the ingredients sorted, and the dish is almost ready!
The Paneer Steak NoodlesCourse: MainCuisine: Difficulty: Easy
Toss up a batch of this delicious noodles in minutes and surprise yourself with the textures and flavours it has
200 g noodles
200 g paneer in one slab
1 cup vegetables (carrot/beans/baby corn), chopped
1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp soya sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tsp stir-fry sauce
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp salt
Few cherry tomatoes, parsley/basil and capsicum for the garnishing
- Add vinegar and sugar to the cabbage and mix well. Circle a platter with this mixture
- Boil water and cook the noodles according to the instructions. Drain, toss in oil and keep aside.
- Heat a pan. Add 1/2 tbsp of butter. Cook the paneer as a slab on both sides in it for around 2 minutes on each side. Place in the centre of a platter.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of butter. Fry the onions, Add the chopped vegetables and stir fry for about 5 minutes, till cooked. If it starts sticking to the pan, add a few tablespoons of water. Put the vegetables all around the paneer.
- Stir fry the garlic and the sauces in 1 tbsp of butter. Add the noodles and toss them well.
- Arrange the noodles in any pattern with the paneer and vegetables. Cut up the paneer when serving, according to the number of people having the meal. Garnish with chosen vegetables/herbs.